Hi Becky,

Do you know you sent that message to the whole PSI-COM mailing list?! :-) I sent a corker by accident to a member of the Lords last year.

Jonny Sharples

On 16 Jan 2008, at 17:18, PURVIS, Rebecca wrote:

I'm loving these hazel lambert's all over the place!
Hope you had a fab time last night - did I miss lots of drunken hilarity? bx

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lambert Hazel
Sent: 16 January 2008 17:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Stempra podcasting and new media event

Hello all,

Another event for the New Year from Stempra, non-members welcome.

Podcasting and new media
Podcasting, Facebook and RSS feeds (to name but three). How can you use the tools of new media to spread messages about science and research? A panel combining expertise in podcasting and the web will talk about their experiences of using these tools to reach new audiences.
Our speakers are podcast trainer Nathalie McDermott of On Road Media and web expert Bob Eggington of the Wellcome Trust who set up BBC Online. Joining them will be Andrew McLaughlin of the University of Bath and Kat Arney of Cancer Research UK, both of whom are involved in podcast production for their organisations.