Hi Becky,

Do you know you sent that message to the whole PSI-COM mailing
list?! :-) I sent a corker by accident to a member of the Lords last
year.

Jonny Sharples

On 16 Jan 2008, at 17:18, PURVIS, Rebecca wrote:

> I'm loving these hazel lambert's all over the place!
> Hope you had a fab time last night - did I miss lots of drunken
> hilarity? bx

Dr Jonathan Sharples
Deputy Director

Institute for the Future of the Mind|University Department of
Pharmacology|Mansfield Rd|Oxford OX1 3QT
Tel: +44 (0)1865 281529|Email:[log in to unmask]

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]