Have you seen this?

Brian

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: BERA <[log in to unmask]>
To: BERA <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, 17 January, 2008 3:02:17 PM
Subject: Urgent - Conference reviewers - Practitioner Research SIG

Following a very successful conference at the IOE in London last September, we are now preparing for our 2008 conference at Heriot-Watt university in Edinburgh on 3-6th September 2008.  This includes the specially convened Practitioner Research Day on 6th September.

This email is to seek your participation as a reviewer for the Practitioner Research Special Interest Group (SIG).  I am sure you are aware that all papers presented at the conference are peer reviewed. If you are willing and able to commit some of your time to this in the next month or so, please reply to this email with your name and email address.  The BERA office is coordinating replies, and we will provide you with more information about the process and timeframes involved.  Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Professor Lori Beckett

The Winifred Mercier Professor of Teacher Education,
Carnegie Faculty of Sport and Education,
Leeds Metropolitan University,
Headingley Campus,
Leeds LS6 3QS
UK