I'm with Patrick! It made me remember when in my early 20s I found myself on
a bus round 5 am with the early workers in Florence in a pink dress and
nothing else, how distant from everything I felt, with a melange of guilty
feelings, alienation, incapacity of getting through it all when I finally
made it back home.

Kasper's story is much happier.

--
Anny Ballardini