> As far as I know, the Penguin edition is a straight reprint of the 2005
> Clutag edition. But don't take my word for it, I could be wrong.
>
> Roger

Further:

<<
Geoffrey Hill - A Treatise of Civil Power  (Clutag Press, 2005)
PUBLICATION DATE 4th February 2005   NOW SOLD OUT

48pp 170mm x 240mm     ISBN 0-9547275-3-3

A major gathering of new work by one of the great poets, nowhere else
published nor imminent in other forthcoming collections by Hill (January
2005, January 2006), comprising: 'ON READING Milton and the English
Revolution' (12 x six-line stanzas); 'To the Lord Protector Cromwell' (x4
sonnets); 'A Treatise of Civil Power' (42 x eight-line stanzas); 'Coda' (8 x
eight-line stanzas); 'ON READING Burke on Empire, Liberty, and Reform' (4 x
seven-line stanzas); 'ON READING Blake: Prophet Against Empire' (45 lines in
ten irregular stanzas); 'ON READING Hazlitt: Lectures on the English Comic
Writers' (4 x six line stanzas); and 'A Cloud in Aquila' (6 x four line
stanzas).

http://www.clutagpress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=31

"'A Treatise of Civil Power' (42 x eight-line stanzas)" doesn't show up in
the contents of the Yale (or Penguin?) edition.

There's a review of the Penguin edition by Sean O'Brien here:

        http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/poetry/article2264179.ece

Robin