Dear Teena and all,

I think that no one replied properly your first question.
I’ll try to do it (and I hope that you read my post with Texan accent,
don’t ask me why…)
I think that one major question is: if all male design researchers were to
be abducted by aliens, isn’t there a difference if they were abducted by
male aliens or female aliens?
Another question (which is quite pertinent): what would be the effect on
alien culture if all male earthling design researchers were to be abducted
by aliens?
These are the real important matters that no one seems to worry about. As
always, our humancentered vision of the problems forgets about others.
Yes, what about the aliens? Does anyone thought why they are compelled to
abduct humans? And from all humans, why they are so keen on design
researchers? And from all human design researchers why they would to focus
on male design researchers? This is so typical!
I’m inclined to believe that ALL male design researchers weren’t already
abducted by aliens because almost all addicted to abduction aliens are
also design researchers. But maybe there are other reasons.
The reasons because all male design researchers weren’t already abducted
by aliens are:
1.	The aliens have their lot of male design researchers and they
don’t want any more.
2.	They haven’t got much time lately with all the female soccer
players to think about.
3.	They have abducted all the Spanish design researchers because they
thought (wrongly) that they were the only male design researchers.
4.	They thought that Australia was just a realistic painting on the
ocean.

But, probably the main reason is that, in fact, for sure, certainly, and
this is a secret very well kept for so many years, all male design
researchers are aliens and yes, they are not very keen on abducting
themselves.

But, what if, what if, all male design researchers were to be abducted not
by aliens but by (no, not by female design researchers) but by … ahh aahh
ggg swosh