Teena,

Aliens and my smart-ass answers aside, I would translate you questions as

1) "Is there design research of some sort or style that is mainly done by or favored by female researchers over male researchers?

2) "Is there design research of some sort or style that is mainly done by or favored by male researchers over female researchers?

3) "Do male researchers influence female researchers to do different research or to do research differently than they would without male researchers influencing them?"

Did I get it right? I don't even have the start of an answer but I think they are fascinating questions. I'd love to know what various researchers (male and female) think.

Gunnar
----------
Gunnar Swanson Design Office
1901 East 6th Street
Greenville, North Carolina 27858
USA

+1 252 258 7006

http://www.gunnarswanson.com

at East Carolina University:
+1 252 328 2839

teena:
> Q: If aliens were to abduct all the women design
> researchers from this world, how do you think the
> field of design research will develop?

teena:
>>>  Q: If aliens were to abduct all the male design researchers
>>>  from this world, how do you think the field of design
>>>  research will develop?

me: