Hi Clare,

Thank you for your interest in an Occupational Health Course.
We are in the middle of developing our OH course.  After validation in
May 08 the course will be  NMC approved, blended learning award  BA in
Occupational Health Practice and distance learning. The course will
start in Sept 08. If you are interested I will send you an information
pack.

If you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Rosemary Shaw,
Course Leader,
Occupational Health,
Robert Gordon University
Garthdee Campus
Aberdeen.

01224 262617

The Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SCO 13781.