From: Clare Atkinson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 January 2008 15:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] diploma / degree

Hi everyone

I am new to OH and am looking into the best course to do ?diploma / degree,
the company are funding me but want me to do distance learning/ learning
online
I have a MsC in professional nursing practice but no OH qualifications

Can anybody recommend anything?

Clare
OHA
Melton Foods / Kettleby Foods

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk
The information contained within this e-mail and in any
attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete
any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose,
nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.
All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses
but we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your
own virus scanner as NHS Greater Glasgow will not take
responsibility for any damage caused as a result of virus infection.