Or it could have been when they looked at the report it didn't give the
answers they wanted given to the company!

We have a clause written into our employees contracts that they can be
asked to see a doctor if we require them to in relation to medical
issues. This may be an option for you to follow up. We also had it at my
previous employers it's a fairly standard inclusion - they don't have to
consent to this as it's a contractual term and condition. It doesn't
stop them refusing to attend though - I've experienced this scenario
recently.

Good Luck

Kind regards

Jackie Muir BA (Hons) RGN SP(OH) CMIOSH