From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Kyne, Kate
Sent: 18 January 2008 15:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Travel Medicine

Hi
We use www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk

This is free!

Kate

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lyndsey Marchant
Sent: 18 January 2008 15:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Travel Medicine

Hello everyone

I am part of a Private OH company and we are constantly being asked to
provide travel medicals.  As we are outside of the NHS we don't have
access to many of the online databases such as Travax. (I know you can
pay for them but we are keen to keep costs to a minimum)

Can anyone give me any advice on how to access up to date, free travel
vaccine/malaria information. ( I have checked many sites online but
wanted to know what sites other departments use)

Also, if anyone can reccomend any travel medicine courses/groups that we
can go on that would also be great!

Many Thanks

Lyndsey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk

Swindon & Marlborough NHS Trust
Great Western Hospital
Marlborough Road
Swindon
SN3 6BB
Tel 01793 60 40 20

http://www.swindon-marlborough.nhs.uk

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) addressed.
If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, disclosing, copying, distributing or retaining this message, or any part of it, is strictly prohibited; please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Swindon & Marlborough NHS Trust.
All messages sent by the Trust are checked for viruses but this does not, and cannot, guarantee that a virus has not been transmitted.
The Trust accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.