From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of debbie major
Sent: 02 January 2008 16:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Duloxetine

Maybe it my sense of humour or was that a real issue posted on jiscmail re the above....when I first saw the email re short supplies of Duloxetine following christmas, I had a chuckle to myself and thought that this was probably apt and only meant as a light hearted joke from the sender.
Maybe it was???
No it does not really apply to OH
Kind Regards
Debbie