From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Clare Atkinson
Sent: 15 January 2008 15:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] flu jabs

Hi all
The company I work for are considering offering its employees flu jabs
for
winter 08 any ideas on the best way to do this and how I would go about
it,are there agencies that would provide it?

Clare Atkinson
OHA
Melton / Kettleby foods

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk