Hi Tracy

we class our dental nurses as EPP as often they are in practice with
fingers in mouths etc so the risk is high.

To comply with the GDC registration we have provided the relevant
immunisation details, but in accordance with the GDC we are not allowed to
sign to clarify 'fitness to practice' as we are merely nurses and not
doctors! Hence most of our dental nurses have either their employing
dentist sign, or have asked their own GP (for which they have charged I
believe).

They have had quite a significant amount of notice that this registration
was happening and so most should be 'sign up' by now.

Drop me a line if you need further info

regards

Glenn

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk