THe US quality standard is usually to N4
Lynda

In a message dated 12/01/2008 14:54:20 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can please help me  regarding visual standards
please.

I have some individuals who do inspection work looking inside small pressure
vessels using a small light like an endoscope light.  Does anyone know of
where I can find some advice on what sort of minimum visual standards they
should have please.

Thanks for you help

Best wishes

Margaret Mercer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk

Alpha Health Services Ltd
7, Queens Gardens
Aberdeen
AB15 4YD
Tel 01224-619340
Manager on Call -0845-4305300
Mobile-0787-9028721
Direct confidential fax - 01224 619289
e mail [log in to unmask]
This message and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged
and confidential information. It is intended for the named recipient
only. If you think this message was sent to your e mail address in
error, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy  the information
contained within or place any reliance on the information. Please notify
the sender immediately of any wrongly addressed e mail messages and
delete the original e mail from your system. Please note that any
messages sent or received by  Alpha Health Services Limited system may
be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system.
Save paper please-do not print this e mail unless absolutely necessary

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net