Hi Members

At present I am actively researching the employment market in Occupational
Health and/or related roles, re: Australia.

I am hoping for some advice from fellow members who may have undertaken
the above process and would be prepared to share information on this
subject.

Any advice concerning good !! Occ health employment agencies would be a
good start, any large Occ Health Providers etc would be useful and in
particular employment hot spots for the above !!

I would be very grateful for any information

Over to you !!

Kind Regards

Mel

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk