Dear members

Please excuse another message from the helpline, but I need your
assistance if I am to diagnose the problem some of you have had with
receiving duplicate postings. The test message I sent earlier didn't
create any duplicates or any other information which would help me.
It would therefore, be very helpful if those people who are receiving
second copies, could send me the header information contained within
that second copy. To access this via Outlook, you need to open the
message then go to 'View' and 'Options'. Please copy and paste into a
reply to me, the full contents of the 'Internet Header' box.
Also, I believe that when some members have posted to the list, they
have had a message to say that it has been rejected because it has
already been distributed.  I'd like the headers from that rejection
message too please, if it can be supplied.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Sarah

JISCmail Helpline
www.jiscmail.ac.uk

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk