OCC-HEALTH List subscriber:

JISCMAIL administrators have been informed about double postings, and they are trying to identify the source of the problem.  Hopefully it won't take too long to sort out, meanwhile please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and frustration caused to some of you by this problem.

I feel that 2007 has been a good year for the list with some interesting, sometimes provocative discussions.  I am grateful for the many off list messages received about the usefulness of the list.  I hope that you will all continue to enjoy using it, but I would like to remind you that this is not a moderated list (except for the checks and balances provided by the list members themselves), and for this reason, you should ALWAYS seek out evidence and authority for information and advice provided on the list.

With best wishes to all of you for 2008.

Bashyr Aziz
OCC-HEALTH List

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk