From: "David Wadsworth" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 02/01/08 20:10
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Distressed rather than depressed

Dear list
I have just spent the best part of an hour on the BNI search engine
looking for an article I think I read in the OH journal approximately 2
years ago???

The article provides a sample HR policy suggesting how to deal with people
that go off with "stress" simply because they have had an argument with
their boss/colleague or maybe had a bad appraisal.

If anyone can remember this article and point me in the right direction I
would be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

David

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk