Thanks to all for the suggestions - I will try my local NHS first. I did think of passing them on to a charity that takes old medical equipment but these are so old I have no idea when they were last calibrated and there doesnt appear to be much mercury left!
I do have a working steriliser with instruction booklet and electric  ear syringe machine with booklet if anyone has ideas for those!

Kind regards
Gail

Lucy and Adrian <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]

23/01/2008 07:27
Please respond to Occupational Health mailing list