Hi Wendy

I would have thought the force required to kick under water is  significantly
greater than out of water, so the risk surely is higher out of the  water
than in.

But pregnancy is precious and whilst I am not female i would  imagine that
the individual would not wish to place her unborn at any  risk.

I suppose the 'acid test' is what you yourself would do or what  you'd advise
to your daughter (if you have one of child-bearing  age)

regards

Glenn

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk