From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of Sue Mann (JIC)
Sent: 15 January 2008 14:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Return to work

Hi All,

Have had a new head of HR appointed recently, who states that where they
worked before if someone needed a phased return to work it was done with the
persons manager, HR person and OH person together, anyone else out there
that does it that way, or like me do you do it and then send a letter to the
relevant people?

Thanks,

Sue.

Sue Mann
Occupational Health Nurse Adviser
John Innes Centre/Institute of Food Research
Norwich BioScience Institutes
Tel: 01603 450564
Fax: 01603 450029

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk