Dear Members of the Molecular Dynamics Newsgroup,

The group of Prof. Dr. Karl-Heinz Gericke owns a Coherent Infinity Nd:YAG
Laser System, for which unfortunately no support is available any longer. At
the moment we encounter some problems with buying new flash lamps, since the
only source that we are aware of requires that a minimum amount of five
lamps be bought. If anybody encounters the same problem or knows a good
source for these lamps, I would be very happy if you would contact us.

With kind regards

Sebastian Kauczok

Dipl.Chem. Sebastian Kauczok

Institut für Physikalische u.Theoretische Chemie

Technische-Universität Braunschweig

Hans-Sommer-Str. 10

D-38106 Braunschweig, Germany

Phone: +49 531 391-7302

Fax:   +49 531 391-5396

email: [log in to unmask]

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html