On Fri, January 25, 2008 1:07 pm, Lucy Oliver wrote:
> With regards the being barred from the list. We already have a
> contingency in place to ensure list members are not prevented from being
> kept informed by the well meaning list owner(s).

List members,

'Lucy Oliver' (probably Lee Lamble in disguise) has been deleted from the
list. Unfortunately to prevent him or others joining the list, and
spreading this sort of uncalled for criticism of mining related sites, I
have had to put restrictions on those wishing to join the list.

It would be appreciated if members would abstain from further discussion
of this thread. I'm in the field at the moment and unable to constantly
monitor discussions.

Peter

Dr Peter Claughton,
Blaenpant Morfil, nr. Rosebush, Clynderwen, Pembrokeshire, Wales  SA66 7RE.
Tel. +44 (0)1437 532578; Fax. +44 (0)1437 532921; Mobile +44 (0)7831 427599

Research Fellow - School of Geography, Archaeology and Earth Resources

Hon. University Fellow - School of Humanities and Social Sciences

Office address - Archaeology, University of Exeter, Laver Building, North
Park Road, EXETER,  EX4 4QE   Tel: 01392 263709

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Co-owner - mining-history e-mail discussion list.
See http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/mining-history/  for details.

Mining History Pages - http://www.exeter.ac.uk/~pfclaugh/mhinf/