Dear all,

Given the rapid expansion of patient safety research, there is now a number of people working on patient safety and quality issues, and a number of interesting events taking place in London and elsewhere (research seminars, relevant conferences, etc).

In order to disseminate patient safety-related information more effectively and efficiently, I have set up the following emailing list:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/PATIENT-SAFETY.html

The aim of the list is to disseminate relevant information to a self-selected, targeted audience in an efficient and timely manner. It is envisaged that information about events like the NPSA Research Seminars will shortly be advertised through this list only – to avoid multiple emails and unnecessary duplication. The list also allows its members to post information ( e.g., upcoming events, job opening, etc.). I'd encourage you to become members – the instructions on the website are easy and straightforward. Feel free to pass this email on to interested colleagues.

I hope this will facilitate communication between us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Dr. Nick Sevdalis

NPSA & Imperial College London