Dear All

I'm hoping that some kind soul out there can supply the following article.
It is not available from any of our usual sources incl. BL (who can not supply us with any UK locations that can/are willing to supply).

Diabetologia Polska
1997 Vol 4 (1) pp 36-46
Wilczynski J
Evaluation of prognostic values of blood flow ....

The usual, stamps, BL details, chocolates etc ... offered as payment.

Many thanks
Sandra

Sandra Harrison
Library Administrator
Trust Library and Information Service
Education Resource Centre
Birmingham Women's Health Care NHS Trust
Metchley Park Lane
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TG
0121 472 1377 ext 8746
Direct dial 0121 627 5846
Fax 0121 623 6922
www.bwhct.nhs.uk/library-home

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.