 We now have a copy, thank you to all who replied.

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Cooper
Sent: 04 January 2008 14:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LIST ILL - Cancer Dec 1st 2007 - faulty copy of journal

We are looking for a copy of the following article, but our paper copy has
p.2366 - 2399 missing and p.2399-2430 duplicated. We have checked with
another library who have the same problem so I wondered if anyone has access
to the electronic version and would be able to supply a copy:

Buzdar, Aman U. - Preoperative chemotherapy treatment of brest cancer - a
review, Cancer Dec.1st 2007, 110/11  p. 2394 - 2407

If you can help please reply to our generic e-mail

Many thanks

Jane Cooper
Librarian
Richmond Library, William Kerr Building, Northampton General Hospital,
Northampton  NN1 5BD

tel: 01604 523818
fax: 01604 545803
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or
copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Although this
message and any attachments are believed to be free of viruses, no
responsibility is accepted by Informa for any loss or damage arising in any
way from receipt or use thereof.  Messages to and from the company are
monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business
practices.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return and
delete the message and any attachments.  Further enquiries/returns can be
sent to [log in to unmask]