Message
Apologies for cross-posting

Hi there

I am looking for some inspiration for a job description that is currently being developed here in Greater Glasgow and Clyde, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any job descriptions that they have written for any similar jobs.

The job title hasn't been settled on yet but the post is about support for elearning within the library, this person would be involved in marketing, promoting, supporting, and adivising the adult elearner within the library, as well as being the library representative for any partnership groups such as learndirect Scotland, and the local elearning department.

Thank you in anticipation

Regards

Michelle

Michelle Kirkwood
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Library Network
GRI Library Manager / Clinical Effectiveness Librarian
10 Alexandra Parade
Glasgow
G31 2ER

Tel:  0141 211 4760 (x24760)
Fax: 0141 211 4802
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web Address: www.nhsggc.org.uk/libraryservices
Intranet: http://staffnet/Info+Centre/Library/

The information contained within this e-mail and in any

attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are

not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete

any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose,

nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.

All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses

but we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your

own virus scanner as NHS Greater Glasgow will not take

responsibility for any damage caused as a result of virus infection.