-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Da Cruz, Antonio
Sent: 29 January 2008 12:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Next issue of Cartographiti

Dear friends,
A plea for any items that you'd like included to be sent in by the
beginning of next week (4 February).

If anyone has any general news or snippets to go into the 'Around the
Libraries' section then please post or e-mail them to Judith

If anyone has any other appropriate material that they'd like to
contribute then do send it to me.  Have you come across a useful
publication or website recently?  Or been asked a particularly amusing
question at the Enquiry counter?  Is there an issue that you'd like to
raise?  Any staff changes you know of?  New appointments?  All items
gratefully received.

Cartographiti is the newsletter for librarians, curators and archivists
of cartographic materials.  If you have any queries about it please ask
or see this web site:
<http://www.cartography.org.uk/Pages/Membership/Curators/Graphiti.html>
Best wishes
Tinho

Antonio da Cruz (Tinho)     [log in to unmask]
Map Curator, Department of Geography,
Roxby Building University of Liverpool, LIVERPOOL  L69 7ZT
Telephone:  0151 794 2844
Fax:  0151 794 2866

See the British Archaeological Association web page
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/baa

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

The British Library's new interactive Annual Report and Accounts 2006/07 : www.bl.uk/mylibrary