Dear Kate
We are sorry that your access to OUP titles has been interrupted. All
our customers should be able to access current content, whether they
have renewed or not, as we grace all our customers until the end of
February 2008.

I have informed my colleagues in customer services about your problem
and they are treating your case as a priority. They will find out why
you have been cut off, and, more importantly, make sure your access is
restored as soon as we can. We will be in touch shortly.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards

Kirsty

Kirsty Luff | Senior Communications & Marketing Manager
Oxford Journals | Oxford University Press
Great Clarendon Street | Oxford | OX2 6DP

 +44 (0)1865 354206

Keep updated on prices, products, services, and other news at
www.oxfordjournals.org/librarians