Dear Colleagues

I am writing to remind you about the 2008 LDHEN Symposium to be held in Bradford on 17th and 18th March – see details at http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/   The event is booking up fast but if you send your registration form now you can still take advantage of our ‘early bird’ rate - get your symposium registration forms to [log in to unmask] by 5pm tomorrow (1st Feb).

The detailed programme for the event will be posted on the ALDinHE website in the next week. In addition to our Keynote speakers – Ray Land and Liz Shrives, there will be over 30 other sessions covering a wide range of issues, theoretical and practical, relating to learning development.

We would be very pleased to see you there if you are able to take part.

With best wishes

John

John Hilsdon
Co-ordinator, Learning Development