Hi Stephen and Xavier,

For a final clarification...

Xavier, can you submit a job using glite-wms-job-submit (or
edg.job-submit) via WMS (or RB) starting proxies and ACs from the
standard UI where globus-job-run is OK for ce02.lip.pt and ce101.cern.ch?

You should use a Requirement expression in your JDL
Requirements = (other.GlueCEInfoHostName == "ce02.lip.pt");

Cheers
Goncalo