Hi Andreas,

How are you querying the top level BDIIs? I think that there problem and
the moment where the exclude file created by SAM and used by the top
level BDIIs is changing depending on some test results. I was looking
for the GGUS ticket but as GGUS is down at the moment so I can't
retrieve it.

You might want to test the existence of your site by using an ldapsearch
rather than any other tool which my rely on the the ACLs.

Laurence