Alistair,
I'm not sure if you are refering to my email or the message I was
responding to.  My postings to the list were being moderated, which is
why it took until this morning to get thru to the list.  This has now
been rectified (thanks Nicole).  I'm not sure why you wouldn't have seen
Al's original posting.

Andy
--
Head of Development, Eduserv Foundation