Hi Tomas

To answer your question for Brunel University's institutional repository:

About 52 percent of research deposited onto Brunel University Research Archive (BURA) was done by the researchers themselves. 571 were submitted by us administrators and 623 by the researchers themselves.

We currently have 360 academics registered on out system for self-archiving.

John Murtagh

Brunel University Research Archive (BURA)
Brunel Library
Kingston Road
Uxbridge
UB8 3PH