This message is a reminder of the above forthcoming event. We hope
colleagues, whether directly film-orientated or otherwise, will be
interested in attending. The full programme, previously circulated to the
list, is now available on the Queen Mary website at
www.sllf.qmul.ac.uk/film, under the entry headed 'Italian Film Study Day'.
It also includes directions to the precise venue where the event is taking
place. For catering purposes it would be very helpful if you could register
directly with me by 18th January. There are alternative catering facilities
on campus, should you decide at the last minute.

On a separate but related note I trust it is acceptable to add below the
information about QM that, unfortunately,  is missing from the new 2008 SIS
listing of departments (I should add that the error was on the part of Queen
Mary, and not the SIS list organisers.)
University Of London, Queen Mary College
School of Languages, Linguistics and Film, Queen Mary College, Mile End Rd.,
London E1 4NS.

Tel: (020) 7882 8291 (direct) / (020) 7882 8300 (School Administrator); Fax:
(020) 8980 5400.

http://www.qmul.ac.uk

Senior Lecturer
P. P. Small, MA (Glas), MLitt (Edin), tel. (020) 7882 8291, email:

External Examiner
Mary Wood (Birkbeck)

with thanks and best wishes,
Pauline Small

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html