Hi All,

It turns out gsidcap access to my dCache no longer works all I get is:

heplnx101 - ~ $ dccp
gsidcap://heplnx204.pp.rl.ac.uk:22128/pnfs/pp.rl.ac.uk/data/babar/user/b
rew/9936870.moose.01.root /tmp/gsidcap-test
Unable to send control message, line [3] is down
Failed to send Hello fd=3
Failed to create a control line
Error ( POLLIN POLLERR POLLHUP) (with data) on control line [3]
Failed to create a control line
Failed open file in the dCache.
Can't open source file : Server rejected "hello"
System error: Input/output error

I've tried setting and unsetting DCACHE_IO_TUNNEL and
/opd/d-cache/dcap/lib is definitely in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

All I see in the server logs is:

01/14 17:55:16 Cell(DCap-gsi-heplnx204@gsidcap-heplnx204Domain) :
Exception in secure protocol :
dmg.protocols.telnet.TelnetAuthenticationException:
Tunnel verification failed!
Failure unspecified at GSS-API level. Caused by
COM.claymoresystems.ptls.SSLThrewAlertException: Handshake failure
        at COM.claymoresystems.ptls.SSLConn.alert(SSLConn.java:235)
        at
COM.claymoresystems.ptls.SSLHandshakeServer.recvSSLv2ClientHello(SSLHand
shakeServer.java:431)
        at
COM.claymoresystems.ptls.SSLHandshakeServer.processTokens(SSLHandshakeSe
rver.java:190)
        at
COM.claymoresystems.ptls.SSLHandshake.processHandshake(SSLHandshake.java
:135)
        at
org.globus.gsi.gssapi.GlobusGSSContextImpl.acceptSecContext(GlobusGSSCon
textImpl.java:295)
        at javatunnel.GssTunnel.verify(GssTunnel.java:189)
        at javatunnel.GsiTunnel.verify(GsiTunnel.java:91)
        at javatunnel.TunnelSocket.verify(TunnelSocket.java:170)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
dmg.protocols.telnet.TelnetStreamEngine.<init>(TelnetStreamEngine.java:1
08)
        at
dmg.cells.services.login.LoginManager$RunEngineThread.run(LoginManager.j
ava:848)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
01/14 17:55:17 Cell(DCap-gsi-heplnx204@gsidcap-heplnx204Domain) :
Exception in secure protocol :
dmg.protocols.telnet.TelnetAuthenticationException:
Tunnel verification failed!

I'm sure this used to work.

Can anyone tell me what stupod mistake I've made this time?

Thanks,
Chris.