Hi all,

Just to let you know that you can get the latest patched patch version
of dCache from here:

http://www.dcache.org/downloads/1.8.0/ccrc08/index.shtml

12p2 is not out yet.

I install 12p1 on a test machine. The install is OK and everything came
back up. As yet, I'm not sure about all of the functionality.

Cheers,
Greig