Dear GEM members,

After the success of last year's LOtC heritage sector conference ("Making a difference in the heritage sector" - 9 July 07), the Heritage Sector Partnership is planning a second conference in early March 2008.  The implementation of the LOtC Manifesto is now well underway and we are keen to make sure that all heritage learning providers continue to be informed, involved and engaged.

We are currently looking at the following dates: 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th March.

In order to enable as many as possible to attend, we would like to keep the conference running costs down.  To that end, it would be invaluable to identify a Central London location that would be prepared to host the conference free of charge.  We would seek to allocate some free places at the conference to the providers of the location.

The location would need to have capacity for up to 100 people in one main space (additional smaller spaces for breakout sessions would be a bonus).  The conference would run from 10.00 to 16.00 with tea & coffee breaks and a light buffet lunch.

If you are aware of any potential venues for the conference, I would be very interested to hear from you by Monday 14 Jan 08.

If you need any further details, please do get in touch.

Many thanks

Kind regards,

Fenella

Fenella Hunt