Dear all,

I am developing a PhD research about how best to use visits by early years children (age 3-5) to museum and galleries to promote their engagement with artworks.
Does anyone knows about any research already made or ongoing about the same topic?
I searched by several means, but I only find evidence about older children.

I appreciate any information about this.

Thank you.Isabel Santos

ESE Santa MariaLecturer in Early Childhood Art EducationLLP and Erasmus CoordinatorAv. da Boavista, 6014100-127 PortoPortugal+351226053666+351966800005 [log in to unmask]