Re: Research to justify learning out of the classroom Dear Janine

The enquire programme, part of the Strategic Commissioning Programme for Museums and Galleries, produced a report in 2006 - Inspiring Learning in Galleries. A further publication will be produced this Spring. Visit http://www.en-quire.org/ for more information.

Jack