From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Boden
Sent: 15 January 2008 15:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Volunteers policy

Dear all,

I am in the process of writing a policy for volunteers helping out at the museum, including helping with education activities. Previously, we have worked with volunteers on an ad hoc basis, but I am hoping to create a simple policy / guidelines for working with volunteers to make our approach more consistent.

Does anyone have a policy they would be willing to share?

Many thanks,

Tom

Tom Boden

Education Officer
The Museum of East Asian Art
12 Bennett Street
Bath BA1 2QJ

Tel: 01225 464640
Fax: 01225 461718
www.meaa.org.uk

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

The WMDC Disclaimer can be found at:

http://www.wakefield.gov.uk/SiteInformation/E-MailDisclaimer/default.htm