Dear fsl experts,

is there a minimum resolution necessary for successful segmentation?
I understand that, using default settings, the output of the fast
segmentation module is designated 0 (eg ~_FAi_brain_pve_0) for csf, 1 for
gm, 2 for wm. When trying to analyze my T1-weighted images I get wm as 0 and
csf as 2. Can anyone explain how this can happen? Does it reflect some
segmentation failure? The gm-images do not look particularly well.
The input is 79x95x79 (downsampled, space outside the head already stripped
off, 2mm isotropic). Bet has been performed.
I am actually aiming at fsl-vbm analysis of a larger set of such data and am
afraid that this 'failing' segmentation may not give the best input for this
purpose. Maybe the resolution is too low?

Thanks & regards,
Florian