Hi Steve,

Thank you for your response! I have further clarification questions regarding your reply to my third question.

1) Do I select the “cluster” option under “Thresholding”? I tried both “voxel” and “cluster”, but I get the web report table only when I selected “cluster”, so I hope this is right. (By the web report table, I mean the table you see in “cluster_zstat1_std.html”. Is this right?)

2) By loading the thresh_zstat image onto FSLView, should I be able to change the threshold by changing the number number in the Min (and Max) window just above the images? It doesn’t let me change threshold in FSLView, so I’m assuming that this is not possible.

3) In the Cluster List in the“cluster_zstat1_std.html”, I see Z-MAX. Are these z-values directly translatable into p-values? In other words, if I see Z-MAX > 2.3, are the corresponding p-values < .01?

Thank you in advance for taking time to reply!

-Yoshiko