Dear fsl users,

I had some problems to find a good combination of -f and -g with BET in some
of my images for a good brain extraction.So i thought of combining with
logic OR 2 of the brain masks(of the same image that were produced with
different combinations of -f and -g) in order to achieve a very good brain
segmentation..Do you think this is a good approach?

Do you know how this can be done? how can someone combine 2 masks in 1 which
is the logic OR of the original MASKS? I know that this takes part in siena
where the two masks are combined into 1 with an OR logic but i couldn't
detect it in the script..

Thanks in advance
Antonios-Constantine Thanellas