Hello,

I recently downloaded FSL to a Linux computer (CentOS4 32-bit) because I
wanted to use the brain extraction tool.

However, when I tried running BET, I get the following error message:

/usr/local/fsl/bin/bet2: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

I went into the "lib" directory to see if I can find this file. I installed
FSL in the following directory: /usr/local/ so I checked the "lib" directory
with this path /usr/local/fsl/lib but I couldn't find this particular file.
Furthermore, I did not find files beginning with "libstdc++.so.x" but found
"libvtkzlib.so.X" instead. However, when I looked in /usr/lib, I found files
beginning with "libstdc++.so." but the highest number was 5.0.3 and not 6.
Does this mean that the Linux machine I'm using is too old or incompatible
with the files that Bet uses? Is there a way to download the
"libstdc++.so.6" library file?

Thanks,

Lien Le