Hi nick,

Take a look in the log file and find the flame call. It should have a --fe or a --fixed option if it is doing fixed effects.

Cheers, Mark.

----
Dr Mark Woolrich
EPSRC Advanced Research Fellow University Research Lecturer

Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB),
John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK.

Tel: (+44)1865-222782 Homepage: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~woolrich