Hi FSLers,

I have a question, if I am using randomise to analyze an ANOVA type design,
do I need to include a design.grp file for my two groups? I want to look at
differences in pre and post and differences in sick and not sick... And if
so, how should it look because I keep getting an error when I try to run
randomise with the design.grp file and the design.fts file...I have checked
the number of rows etc and they match my datapoints...

group.datis not a valid vest file
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
Aborted

I get the same message when I try to make a F test file...

design.grp

%! VEST
/NumWaves   1
/NumPoints  10