I think I deleted all the .msf files also. I think you will be better off deleting all the files in the FAi folder other than the scaled FA images from the tbss_1_preproc step. I am not sure if there is a more efficient way, but that was what I did.

Cheers,
Hima

Cherif Sahyoun <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Hima. Do you mean ALL the files, or just the tbss2_reg_e### temp files? it would be a shame to restart from scratch...