Hi Dianne,

I can't answer your questions concerning relative speed of FSL programs, but I can give you my opinion based on my experience with Leopard, which I'm running on a few Macs. I would suggest you at least wait until the 10.5.2 update is available (next month probably) before upgrading. Currently there are a number of outstanding bugs that make Leopard a bit of a pain. For example, there are problems with writing to Windows shared volumes which can currently only be resolved by having the admin of the shared volumes change the security settings on them - something many admins will not want to do. Hopefully these bugs will be fixed in 10.5.2, which I understand already has a huge list of fixes.

-Tom